Using Subtitle Workshop to Add Subtitles to Videos
Subtitle workshop is available here- http://www.urusoft.net/downloads.php?lang=1
- After opening Subtitle Workshop, click on File and choose New Subtitle.
- Go to the Video menu option, click Open. Find the video you wish to use and click Ok.
- Move the Slide Bar to the location where you want your first subtitle to appear. Then click on the No.1 subtitle in the center box.
- To add your first subtitle, begin typing into the text box at the bottom of the window. Your text will appear on the video as you type.
- To set when the subtitle appears and disappears, adjust the Show and Hide times. You can do this one of two ways.
- You can set the start time by pausing the video when you want the subtitle to start and clicking the Start time button. Set when you want the subtitle to end by clicking the End time button.
- Alternatively, you can manually set the start and end time by using the fields to the left of the subtitle text box.
- Once your subtitles are all complete, click File and then Save.