Here are some useful tools to help in researching and writing your paper.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad). When you find a promising book, article, or other material that the library doesn't have, you can use Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) to get a copy. (However, we can't borrow dissertations or books from foreign libraries.)
- Vericite. Some professors have students submit papers to Vericite before submission to the professor. This lets students discover any problems with citations or possible plagiarism in their writing.
There are online resources available to help you navigate the research process safely.
You can also contact a reference librarian:
- by phone (610) 921-7211
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- at the reference desk in the library
- by using the chat link on the library main page.
AskHerePa. When the librarian is not on duty, you can use this 24/7 online service for general research questions. It is not intended to answer specific questions about Albright, such as circulation or interlibrary loan.