Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LIBRARY FACILITIES AT THE READING CAMPUS
Library staff strive to make your visit a pleasant and productive one. We provide the following resources to ensure that you make the most out of your library visit:
- Internet computers (for full access, you must get a campus network account. Contact the Information Technology Services HelpDesk at 610-921-7676 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- System printers
- Wireless network (all three floors) You must register your computer with the IT department.
- Email accessible computers (campus network account required)
- Photocopy machines.
- Individual study carrels
- Group study rooms (second floor)
- Group Study Room A is open and available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Group Study Room B is equipped with a campus-networked computer and various types of audiovisual equipment, including a VCR and DVD player. It may be reserved in advance by contacting the circulation desk at 610-921-7517 or online.
- Lobby seating with tables and soda and snack machines
- Casual seating with daily newspapers
- Popular reading and DVD collection (first floor)
- Media Classroom lab with additional computers
Other facilities notes
- Food is allowed only in the lobby. Covered drinks are allowed inside the library.
- If you have physical challenges or other special needs, please discuss them with our Circulation or Reference staff.
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science