LIBRARY FACILITIES AT THE READING CAMPUS
Library staff strive to make your visit a pleasant and productive one. We provide the following resources to ensure that you make the most out of your library visit:
- Internet computers (for full access, you must get a campus network account. Contact the Information Technology Services HelpDesk at 610-921-7676 or email@example.com).
- System printers
- Wireless network (all three floors) You must register your computer with the IT department.
- Email accessible computers (campus network account required)
- Photocopy machines.
- Individual study carrels
- Group study rooms (second floor)
- Group Study Room A is open and available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Group Study Room B is equipped with a campus-networked computer and various types of audiovisual equipment, including a VCR and DVD player. It may be reserved in advance by contacting the circulation desk at 610-921-7517 or online.
- Lobby seating with tables and soda and snack machines
- Casual seating with daily newspapers
- Popular reading and DVD collection (first floor)
- Media Classroom lab with additional computers
Other facilities notes
- Food is allowed only in the lobby. Covered drinks are allowed inside the library.
- If you have physical challenges or other special needs, please discuss them with our Circulation or Reference staff.