Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Audacity: Free digital audio editor and recording application. Saving as MP3 requires the use of the LAME encoder.
- Audioboo: record, upload, and share audio with anyone. Free to use.
- Aviary Myna: an online audio editing program. Includes premade beats, effects for altering recorded sounds, and much more. Free to use.
- Netflix: loaded with educational videos and kid-friendly material. Monthly fee required.
- Vimeo: a video sharing site. Can serve as an alternative to Youtube.
- Vuvox: quickly and easily create videos that can be viewed and edited on a number of devices.
- Youtube: watch millions of user-uploaded videos for free.