Skip to Main Content
- Audacity: Free digital audio editor and recording application. Saving as MP3 requires the use of the LAME encoder.
- Audioboo: record, upload, and share audio with anyone. Free to use.
- Aviary Myna: an online audio editing program. Includes premade beats, effects for altering recorded sounds, and much more. Free to use.
- Netflix: loaded with educational videos and kid-friendly material. Monthly fee required.
- Vimeo: a video sharing site. Can serve as an alternative to Youtube.
- Vuvox: quickly and easily create videos that can be viewed and edited on a number of devices.
- Youtube: watch millions of user-uploaded videos for free.