Skip to main content

Albright Court: Home

Connecting the Past with the Present

 

In 1952 the college purchased a hotel -- originally built in 1931 -- and it was converted into a men's dormitory and re-modeled to hold 124 men. It was named the Albright Court Apartments, and it had a art-deco facade. The building was remodeled in 1981, and it became a co-educational residence hall.