Skip to main content

Albright College Chronology: Home

Welcome to Albright College's Past

 

 


 

 

 

This chronology gives facts beginning with the birth of Jacob Albright to the 21st century -- learn about firsts, events and milestones concerning the history of Albright College.

1759-1899

  • Jacob Albright, 1759-1808. Founder of the Evangelical Church and for whom Albright College is named after
     
  • Linden Hall (known as Selwyn Hall) was constructed in 1836
  • FIRST suggestion by Rev. W. W. Orwig about building a seminary at New Berlin, Union County, PA, January 4, 1854
  • The West Pennsylvania Conference of the Evangelical Church met March 3, 1854. A motion was passed to found a seminary in New Berlin.
  • FIRST charter issued for the Union Seminary December 17, 1855.
  • Doors opened January 3, 1856
  • Excelsior Literary Society founded December 17, 1856
  • As a substitute for Commencement, an Exhibition was held at the Seminary June 16, 1857
  • Neocosmian Literary Society founded June 16, 1858
  • Teacher's Association founded 1858
  • The FIRST graduates, Class of 1859, were: Louisa Aurand, Lizzie German, Kate Swineford and sisters, Annie and Mary Lotz.
  • FIRST Professor ot Theology was John W. Bentz
  • Linden (Selwyn) Hall was purchased to be used as a Boys School, 1875
  • FIRST school paper of Union Seminary was "The Seminary Guard," September 16, 1879
  • FIRST theological curriculum was introduced, 1880.
  • FIRST Book Reception in order to collect books for the library was held on May 31, 1880.
  • Schuylkill Seminary founded in Reading, May 31, 1881.
  • FIRST class of the Commercial Course Graduates, June 14, 1881.
  • Dr. John F. Crowell served as the Principal of Schuylkill Seminary, 1883-1886.
  • Endowment fund began in 1883.
  • FIRST college Y.M.C.A. was organized, June 10, 1884.
  • Schuylkill Seminary moved from Reading to Fredericksburg, Lebanon County, September 1, 1886.
  • Union Seminary renamed Central Pennsylvania College, June 10, 1887.
  • Agassiz (Scientific) Society was organized in 1887 at the Central Pennsylvania College.
  • Second floor was added to Howe Hall (White Chapel), June 10, 1888. Howe Hall was named in honor of Bishop Howe.
  • Gymnasium (located where Alumni Hall is) was constructed in 1892 and was connected to Selwyn Hall by a tunnel.
  • Albright Collegiate Institute began operation, January 3, 1895. It was renamed Albright College, September 6, 1898.
  • Dr. Clellan A. Bowman served as President from 1896 until 1902 at Myerstown, PA.

1900-1949

  • FIRST fraternity at Albright College, Kappa Upsilon Phi, was founed in 1900
  • Dr. Warren F. Teel served as President from 1901 until 1932: 1901-1902 Principal, then President Schuylkill at Fredericksburg, 1902-1923; President, Schuylkill Seminary at Reading, 1923-1928; President, Schuylkill College at Reading; 1928-1932, President, Albright College, Reading.
  • Dr. James D. Woodring served as President, Albright College at Myerstown from 1902-1908.
  • Central Pennsylvania merged with Albright College, located at Myerstown, in 1902. Also in 1902, Schyulkill Seminary, returned to the city of Reading.
  • Albright College Seal was designed, 1902.
  • Warren F. Teel and J. Warren Klein inspected Selwyn Hall for possible purchase in 1902. Selwyn Hall had been abandoned since 1895.
  • $7500 was secured for the purchase of Schuylkill Seminary, July 1, 1902.
  • The Narrator, a student publication, at Schuylkill Seminary began publication in 1903.
  • A course in fencing was listed for the FIRST time at Schuylkill Seminary in 1904.
  • Phi Delta Sigma Honorary Alumnae Sorority was founded in 1913 at Albright College, Myerstown, PA. It was founded by Mabel Woodring, Eisenberger, Pearl Bowman Gantz, Frances Sampsel Schuyler, Ruth Shaffer and Grace Gobble Williaman.
  • Schuylkill Seminary became a junior college, September 1, 1916.
  • A proposal for a Student Government Association was accepted, May 28, 1918.
  • German became an Elective, May 28, 1918.
  • Mr. and Mrs. George Horst purchased a six-acre tract of land for the college, 1924. The property adjoined Schuylkill Seminary to the north, and included a barn and farmhouse, later reconditioned by Mr. Sherman for use by the college. Sherman Cottage was named for him, now known as Pushman Cottage.
  • Dr. Clellan A. Bowman served as President of Albright College at Myerstown, PA, from 1923 until 1928.
  • Schuylkill Seminary was rechartered as Schuylkill College in 1923.
  • Various dormitory groups, both men and women, could organize into "rooming clubs; a policy was accepted in 1926.
  • FIRST yearbook, Scriptus, for Schuylkill College was published in 1927. In 1928 it printed the FIRST photographs of organized fraternities and sororities.
     
  • Schuylkill College merged with Albright College in Reading. A charter was granted by the Berks County Court of Common Pleas, November 5, 1928. A merger ceremony was held in the college stadium, June 1, 1929, with President Teel welding two chains together, symbolical of both colleges. On June 19, 1929, Albright College opened for classes.
  • FIRST issue of the Albrightian was published on September 27, 1929.
  • Beta Delta Sigma fraternity, organized 1929
  • Phi Delta Beta sorority, organized 1929
  • Albright's yearbook in Reading is named The Cue, 1929
  • Student Government began during the 1930-1931 school year. First named "The Student Assembly".
  • International Relations Club formed, November 1931.
  • German Club formed, Spring semester, 1932.
  • Highlight of Alumni Day, a celebration of George Washington's 200th birthday. The pageant included 12 episodes from his life.
  • Dr. J. Warren Klein serves as the President of Albright College from 1932 until 1938
  • Phi Delta Beta merged with the Phi Delta Mu sorority, 1933
  • All resident students were forced into a 10 day quarantine due to Scarlet Fever, March 20, 1933
  • Philosophy Club organized, Fall semester 1933
  • Chemistry Club organized, Fall semester 1933
  • FIRST Parents' Day, Fall semester 1933
  • Waiters' Club organized, Spring semester 1934
  • FIRST Greek Festival occurred on May 14, 1934
  • FIRST Reading Music Festival occurred on June 6, 1934
  • Lowell Thomas, guest speaker at graduation exercies, May 1935
  • Home Ec Department opens a cafe in the lab in the Administration building, Fall semester 1935
  • Science Hall renamed Merner-Pfeiffer Hall of Science in honor of Mrs. Annie Pfeiffer and her generous donations in 1936
  • Dr. Frederick K. Stamm dedicated the Alumni Memorial Library, June 6, 1936.
  • Girls' Glee Club organized, Fall semester 1936
  • President Klein resigned on February 3, 1937
  • Coach Munn resigned on February 3, 1937 and was succeeded by William "Lone Star" Dietz
  • FIRST undefeated football team under Coach Dietz with seven wins and one tie, 1937
  • Harry V. Masters chosen as president of the college, February 2, 1938, and he served until 1965
  • Total expenses for resident students in 1938 was $675
  • No yearbook published by the Class of 1938 due to heavy debts.
  • Mabel Thomas, FIRST editor-in-chief of the Albrightian, 1938
  • Women't Athletic Association (W.A.A.) was organized, Fall semester 1939
  • FIRST Religious Emphasis Week as held, November 13-16, 1939
  • Faculty play April Fool's joke on student, April 1, 1940. Instructors exchanged places with each other in the morning. As the students filed into class, they found a faculty member from a different department in place of their usual instructor.
  • State American Legion convention held on campus, August 15-17, 1940. The lighting system was installed by the Legion in the stadium for this event. The lighting system was then presented to the college as a gift, which made night football games possible.
  • New bell system installed in classrooms so faculty and students know when classes begin and end, Spring semester 1941
  • FIRST Ivy Ball, an all college dinner dance, held, October 11, 1941
  • The Albright College Council of Defense was organized, November 10, 1941
  • Lt. Knox was the first Albrightian to give his life in World War II action, May 7, 1942.
  • Sylvan Chapel was dedicated, September 18, 1942. The chapel had been a spring house.
  • Physical Education became compulsory for all students, Fall semester, 1942.
  • Albright College admits high school seniors in 1943. Seniors who had enough credits to enter college, although had not yet graduated, entered the college.
  • FIRST group of 200 men arrived on campus for the Seventh College Training Detachment (Air Crew), March 29, 1943.
  • A new women's dormitory known as "Linden House" was located at 1517-1519 Linden Street, Fall semester, 1943.
  • An aviation ground course, to prepare for private flying license, begins at the college, March 7, 1945.
  • Albright servicemen organize a Veterans Club, December 1945.
  • Fire in the Administration building, February 1, 1946.
  • Albright College receives an away from the War Department. Dr. Graham Cook assisted with atomic research which led the A-Bomb, Spring semester, 1946.
  • Al Capp attended Sadie Hawkins Day, Nobember 12, 1946.
  • Merger of the Evangelical Church with the Church of the United Brethren in Christ, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, November 12, 1946.
  • FIRST Varsity golf team organized, Spring semester 1947.
  • Sylvan Lake to be reduced in size and made hexagonal in shape, Spring semester, 1947. Over the Summer it was moved nearer to Sylvan Chapel.
  • The Compass is the new handbook for Freshmen, Fall semester, 1947.
  • Student Union Building, known as Krause Hall, was built in 1948. It housed the bookstore and canteen, and also showers and locker rooms in the basement. The main floor served as a chapel where assembly programs were held, with a seating capacity of 500. The main floor was also used as a gymnasium.
  • A new bookstore and canteen opened in the basement of the Student Union Building. A key feature was the red, white and chrome fountain, Spring semester, 1948.
  • FIRST Y-sponsored Sports Carnival was held on February 13, 1948.

1950-1999

  • Domino Club joined the national dramatic fraternity, Alpha Psi Omega; chapter name will be Delta Nu, Spring semester 1951.
  • FIRST annual Pretzel Bowl football game sponsored by Shriner hospitals for the benefit of crippled children. The game was played in Albright's stadium and it occurred on November 24, 1951.
  • Albright Court Apartment Building purchased for use as a men's dormitory, July 31, 1951
  • Ground broken for the Physical Education Building, November 2, 1951 and it was later dedicated on October 18, 1952
  • Krause Hall dedicated on April 26, 1952; it had been erected as a Student Union Building in 1948
  • Kelchner Field dedicated on June 7, 1952
  • Women graduates became eligible for membership in the American Association of University Women, June 24, 1952
  • Albrightian celebrates 50th year
  • New Freshman customs, 1956; The men were no longer required to wear red and white ties; however, they had to wear dinks and to carry the Compass. Women were now allowed to wear makeup.
  • The AGON Literary Magazine was FIRST published in 1956
  • During the Hungarian Revolution two refugees from Budapest were welcomed as students, 1956
  • Lower floor of Teel Hall was dedicated and became a Faculty-Student Lounge, 1957
  • Class of 1957 first to receive a Class Flag, Spring 1957.
  • Two homes were purchased by the college, 1616 Olive Street, which became the Alpha Pi Omega house and 1605 Hampden Blvd., which was occupied by the Pi Tau Beta fraternity.
  • Selwyn Hall turned into living quarters for the girls
  • MPK Chapel dedicated, February 7, 1960.
  • 1960 football team. FIRST unbeaten team on college history.
  • Construction began for two new dormitories, one for the men and one for the women
  • Construction started on the new Library-Administration building
  • Arthur L. Schultz served as President of the college from 1965 until 1977
  • "Book Holiday" - books were transferred from the old library into the new library
  • All faculty were limited to teaching more than 12 hours, 1965
  • FIRST broadcast of radio station, WALC and later changed to WXAC, March 8, 1965. WALC had been the same call name for the Alcoa Steamship Lines.
  • Albright Reform Movement (ARM) convened in Krause Hall to discuss college policy, April 29, 1965
  • New dining hall rules go into effect, 1965. Men are now allowed to wear jeans during dinner, and no longer need to wear ties.
  • A committee for naming buildings was established in 1966. The new wing of Science Hall was to be named the Clarence A. Horn wing. The North Hall dormitory was renamed the Lewis E. Smith Hall. West Hall was renamed John Franklin Crowell Hall. The newly constructed dormitory was named George W. Walton Hall.
  • Dean Hellerich suggested removing all , wo credit courses from the curriculum as students thought three credit courses carried more importance, 1966.
  • Two day Reading period was added to the end of the semesters to allow students more time to study for final exams, 1966.
  • Campus Center was completed and replaced Krause Hall, 1967.
  • Third sorority was organized on campus,  Chi Lambda Rho, 1967
  • Physical Education requirement reduced from 3 years to 2 years
  • Professors put on a talent show, February 1, 1967
  • The Albrightian attacks President Schultz and his policies, October 18, 1968
  • The Albrightian published an article on a universal problem, the use of obscenity in the media, November 22, 1968.
  • The Albrightian was disbanded, Spring Semester, 1969
  • Two students were allowed to be on the Curriculum Committee after a request was made, March 3, 1969
  • A library sit-in was held by the students who made 23 demands on the college administration, April 13, 1969, and on May 2, several recommendations were approved.
  • The college received a grant of $8,200 by the National Science Foundation for the purchase of scientific equipment.
  • Four-year degree course in Nursing began, September 1, 1969.
  • Judiciary Board suspended the Zeta Omega Epsilon fraternity, October 1969
  • Open Dorm Policy was approved, March 1, 1970
  • FIRST psychobiology program offered in the United States, 1970
  • Mohn residence hall was completed, 1971
  • Dean of Women, Dorris Manzolillo, received a terminal contract, April 1, 1971. Students immediately rose to her defense and all candidates for the upcoming Student Council election resigned their candidacies.
  • FIRST Albright Reporter issued, replacing the Alumni Magazine, May 1, 1971.
  • Fine Arts Commission was established in 1973. The function of the commission was to oversee the total development of art on campus, to seek funds to procure art objects adn to provide regular art exhibits for the Freedman Gallery.
  • FIRST January Interim, 1973
  • Roman Catholic Newman Association established on campus, 1973
  • Six new tennis courts were built on North Thirteenth Street to replace the old clay courts, 1974
  • TKE fraternity removed from the house at 1601 Hampden Boulevard, 1974
  • Faculty adopted an extern program, 1975
  • Alumni Relations moved from the Library into Sherman Cottage, December 1975
  • Morley J. Mays served as President of the college, 1977-1978
  • Automated machines are removed from the snack bar and a cafeteria was established. The snack bar was first called the SUB, then renamed Jake's Place, 1977-1978
  • Two houses were purchased for dormitories, 1978. They were located at 11th and Marion Streets, and 1509 Palm Street. Teel Hall formerly used for a dormitory was turned in a classroom building.
  • Second Student Art Show was held in the Freedman Gallery, and the event included a gala reception, May 10, 1978
  • All students were expected to achieve Competency in a foreign language, Fall Semester, 1978
  • North Hall, now Mohn Hall, was chosen as an experiment with cohabitation. Male and female Juniors and Seniors were allowed to live in the same building. Women occupied the third floor and the men occupied the first and second floors. The program was a success.
  • Q and NQ credits: Faculty placed a limitation on Quality and Non-Quality credits that could be used for graduation. Only six Q and NQ courses could be used to fulfill graduation requirements. Also, no more than two could be used to fulfill a single area of general studies requirements.
  • David G. Ruffer served as President of the college, 1978-1991
  • The Albrightian featured a sketch of a prowler who was following women on campus, February 28, 1979
  • The college purchased the current home for the President at 1500 Alsace Road, 1979
  • Albright College was featured in Money Magazine as an excellent school for the hard-pressed middle income student. The college was listed as one of the top ten schools, November 1, 1979.
  • The Woods apartments were completed, 1980
  • A-Phi-O's battle of the air bands begins, 1980
  • North Hall renamed Mohn Hall and the library was named for F. Wilbur Gingrich, May 3, 1980
  • PAR course fitness trail finished and direction signs installed, located near Albright Woods, 1981
  • Albright College sign erected at 13th and Rockland Streets, 1981
  • Albright celebrates its 125th anniversary
  • Construction on the Lifesports Center begins, April 1, 1981
  • Buildings renamed in 1981. East Hall became Krause Hall. The Science Lecture Hall became the Green Lecture Hall. The chapel in Teel Hall was named Kachel Chapel. The language laboratory in Masters Hall became Brossman Language Laboratory.
  • New dorm security measures put into place, students were required to sign-in after 8:00 p.m. when entering dorms, 1981
  • A Humanities Center was added to Masters Hall, and all staff get their own offices, 1981.
  • ALPHA program is organized, 1982
  • All dorms receive one point of entry; smoke detectors were added to every dorm, 1983
  • Greenhouse opens for visitors, January 20, 1983
  • The boiler in Krause Hall bursts and floods four rooms in the basement, March 8, 1983
  • Albright has its FIRST Toga dance, May 4, 1984
  • Closing of Zeta Omega Epsilon fraternity, September 13, 1985
  • A satellite dish was installed on top of Masters Hall. It was used to receive broadcasts from North and South America for language purposes, 1986
  • Three fraternities were placed on probation for alcohol infringements: Alpha Pi Omega, Alpha Phi Omega, Pi Tau Beta, 1986
  • Delta Chi Upsilon becomes Sigma Kappa, September 15, 1987
  • Rockland Professional Center was built in 1987
  • Plans were made to move Freedman Gallery from the Klein Lecture Hall to its present day location, 1987
  • Albright begins a student security force to supplement the Security of campus events, 1987
  • The college participates in World Food Day, October 16, 1987
  • Delta Sigma Phi chapter is revoked due to hazing practices, 1988
  • Pi Lamda Phi became Albright's fifth national fraternity, March 18, 1988
  • 100 students gather to protest the proposed closing of the Nursing program, April 5, 1988
  • Reading Zoning Board outlaws senior houses, 1988
  • Ground breaking ceremony for North Hall, December 1, 1988
  • Residents of Hampden Heights oppose the construction of a two-story natatorium which would include a swimming pool and a special dorm, January 4, 1989
  • INKBLOT student video group films the FIRST soap opera on campus, 1989
  • Gamma Sigma, Albright's oldest sorority, seeks new national affilation, 1989
  • The college changes from a credit to a course system, 1989
  • The mailroom moves into the basement of the Campus Center, 1989
  • Elementary Education Program began at the college in 1989
  • Crowell Hall fire destroys the second floor, November 21, 1989
  • North Hall opens for residents, 1990
  • Honors program created and approved, February 23, 1990
  • Formal dedication of the Jacob Albright statue, November 22, 1991
  • FIRST sign language course offered over Interim, January 1991
  • Albright College Trustees select FIRST woman president, Ellen S. Hurwitz, March 1, 1992
  • The SUB offers pizza delivery service, Spring Semester, 1992
  • A+ is added to the grading system, but no additional points are awarded
  • Nutrition and Social Work programs are cut from the curriculum, August 18, 1993
  • The SUB becomes Jake's Place, September 1,1993. The lights are dimmed at 6:00 p.m. to make a social gathering place on campus. Also an espresso station was opened in the Campus Center.
  • Requirements for Physical Education was eliminated, October 1, 1993
  • The Study Abroad office opened, November 1, 1993
  • Sigma Alpha Epsilon was recognized as a national fraternity, November 7, 1993
  • During Interim the college was closed for 7 out of 18 days due to 35 inches of snow, January 1-31, 1994
  • AIDS quilt was displayed in Bollman Center, November 2, 1995
  • FIRST annual Mr. Freshman Beauty Pageant, March 13, 1995
  • Due to a lack of space students from the Penn State campus reside in Mohn and Walton Halls, October 15, 1997
  • Albright's gardener retires so individual students and organizations volunteer to maintain campus gardens, October 15, 1997
  • New cafeteria policy, all students must present ID or pay full meal price to enter the cafeteria, Fall Semester, 1997
  • Alpha Phi Omega spends the night in a cardboard village located behind the football stadium visitors' bleachers, November 7, 1997
  • Fire broke out on the third floor of Krause Hall leaving two students without a room until after Thanksgiving break.
  • Due to speeding at Albright  Woods three speed bumps were installed, November 25, 1997
  • An image consultant was hired for the purpose of increasing enrollment and creating a better image of the college, December 16, 1997
  • After 30 years, Jake's Place, South Lounge and the cafeteria get new furniture
  • The painting of a mural begins in the tunnel, April 9, 1998. The mural is to include the school of Athens, various academic departments, animals and Star Trek or Star Wars characters.
  • Vandals steal Greek letters from North Hall belonging to Alpha Epsilon and Sigma Kappa. The theft occurred over Spring Fever Weekend, April 9, 1998
  • The weight room got new equipment, the gym was upgraded and paned glass was added to the Computer Center
  • Art was reinstated as a major after being cut in the 1960s due to budget issues, Fall Semester, 1998\
  • Family Weekend was combined with Alumni Weekend, October 14, 1998
  • Computer labs were added in Science Hall, Masters Hall and Teel Hall, October, 1998
  • In the Woods, apartments, B. G, I and J considered to be Greek houses were repainted to make all the buildings uniform at the Woods, November, 1998
  • The Admissions Office was moved into Selwyn Hall, November 11, 1998
  • Four Albright students catch two tire slashers, November 24, 1998
  • Professor David Schwartz attempts to organize an air rifle club, November, 1998
  • Although not recognized by the college, the Iota Phi Theta fraternity begins, December 9, 1998
  • Latin America SOLA heritage club was formed, March 10, 1999
  • Mohn Hall to become Honors Housing Fall Semester, 1999
  • Water shortage at Albright College, Fall Semester, 1999
  • Renovation of Bollman Center, VIP seating added at half court, floor resurfaced and sanded, and electronic bleachers, Summer, 1999.
  • The tunnel will be painted gray if the students do not complete the mural, October, 1999
  • Albright has its FIRST Homecoming parade through Reading, October 29, 1999.

2000s

  • Albright and Alvernia collaborate and create a haunted house in the basement in the YMCA basement, November 9, 2000
  • An outer wall of the stadium collapses during Homecoming, November 9, 2000
  • Albright official confiscate copies of the Albrightian. A student had written his reaction to the college's ranking, December 4, 2000
  • FIRST "Student Life" issue of the Albrightian published to show life and activities around campus, December 4, 2000
  • New majors were proposed, Masters in education, Bachelors in information technology and bachelors in theater, February 14, 2001
  • Two students put out a fire in the Woods,in the Pi Kappa Phi apartment, February 28, 2001
  • Graduating seniors are charged a $100 graduation fee, April 2001
  • Music Business major added to the curriculum, April 18, 2001
  • An Optics program was approved and added to the curriculum, December 13, 2001
  • Alpha Sigma Phi received a charter, December 13, 2001
  • FIRST Provost was named, David Stinebeck, February 14, 2002
  • Albrightian ceases publication due to lack of participation by students, Spring Semester, 2002
  • Drug testing policy for all athletes was proposed, February 14, 2003
  • Albright unifies all departments with one logo, March 11, 2003
  • Security cameras installed around campus to help to lower vandalism, October 2003
  • President Zimon resigns, March 5, 2004
  • The college receives an endowment of $1.5 million for a Communications Department and to have a full concentration in the subject, March 5, 2004. Funding came from Robert and Lillian Gerhart, Jr.
  • Approximately 45 students were relocated from the Woods due to a mold contamination, December 16, 2004.
  • John D. School gave a gift of $1 million to rebuild Shirt Stadium, December 16, 2004
  • Lex McMillan was named the 14th President of the college, May 17, 2005
  • Albright College celebrates its sesquicentennial, Fall semester, 2005
  • The college prohibits smoking within 25 feet of building entrances, February 9, 2006
  • Chapel steeple fell and snapped in two on the evening of January 15, 2006 due to high winds.
  • Wrestling program suspended during mid-season, March 9, 2006
  • Construction began on the Schumo Center for Fitness and Well-Being on September 28, 2006; ground breaking had occurred on June 26. The center then opened on August 27, 2007.
  • Jake's Java begins serving freshly brewed coffee, October 2006
  • Freedman Gallery received one million dollar gift, 200 photographs taken by photographer, Brett Weston, October 16, 2006
  • Christmas tree lighting  next to Sylvan pond to become a tradition, December 7, 2006
  • The Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity held a Spa Fest and treated Albrightians' to a massage. The site was the Campus Center South Lounge, March 1, 2007.
  • Students, juniors and seniors, from Wilson High School, were permitted to enroll in college-level courses at the college, Spring Semester, 2007
  • The Albright Christian Fellowship held an Appreciation Day for all of the cleaning staff, April 26, 2007.
  • SAT requirements were dropped by the college, January 24, 2008
  • Construction on the Albright Gateway began on August 26, 2008. Thirteen flag poles were installed to fly the national flags of the students.
  • Students are placed in Triples for the FIRST time, Fall Semester, 2008
  • Seating renovations occurred in the MPK Chapel, 2008.