Room Requesting Guidelines
- Rooms are scheduled only for Albright students, faculty and staff primarily for instructional and studying purposes and secondarily for committees and group meetings. Requests for rooms for events that involve non-Albright community members must be pre-approved by the Library Director.
- No food is allowed in the rooms except the Library Lobby, unless prior approval is requested.
- All rooms requested via the online reserve request form (login requuired) are not final until the requester receives an official email confirmation of the request.
- If you need to use additional AV equipment in these rooms, contact ITS (Information Technology Services- 610-921-7676).
- All exceptions to the above regulations must be approved by the Library Director.
- To request a room elsewhere on campus for a class, contact the Registrar's Office at 610-921-7250. To request a room in another building on campus for non-classroom use, contact the Conference Office at 610-921-7612.
Effective Date: August 20, 2005
Last Revised: January 20, 2014
Last Reviewed: August 22, 2011