Skip to main content
- Bloomsbury Fashion Central -- The Berg Fashion Library provides text and image content on world dress and fashion throughout history. Includes the Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion, an extensive eBook collection, reference resources, and a vast image bank.
- Business Source Complete -- A scholarly business database providing both bibliographic and fulltext articles and abstracts going back to 1886.
- Proquest Global Newsstream -- Fulltext of over 300 U.S. and international new sources. Includes coverage of over 150 newspapers such as The New York Times and the Times of London.[dates vary]
- Nexis Uni -- the database features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources.
- Sourcing Journal -- A trade publication for apparel & textiles, focused on sourcing & manufacturing.
- WWD (Women's Wear Daily) -- WWD brings you breaking news about the fashion industry, designers, celebrity trend setters, and extensive coverage of fashion week.
General Article Databases
- Academic Search Complete -- A multi-disciplinary database of scholarly and general interest journals, books, and reports. [1865 - present]
- JSTOR -- Full-text access to over 1000 scholarly journals, including more than 2 million articles, from a wide range of disciplines. Current issues from journals (the most recent 3-5 years) are generally not available in JSTOR. [dates vary].
- Project Muse -- Several hundred digitized scholarly journals and books in the humanities and social sciences. [1993 - present]
- Google Scholar -- Search across many disciplines and sources including articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.