If you would like to find items that we do not own, you can use the links below to either
1) identify the items and request an interlibrary loan (ILL) so that the Albright Library can borrow the material for you or
2) visit a library that has what you need. A list of libraries from which you can directly borrow is listed below.
- Access PA (PA access) -- As of September, 2011, 2,991 school, public, academic and special libraries have their holdings listed in the Access Pennsylvania Database. The database contains approximately 22.2 million titles and 73.3 million items.
- ALIN (Berks County access) -- This database provides access to the materials in all of the Berks county public libraries, the Reading Area Community College Library, the Berks Technical Institute (BTI) Library and the Council on Chemical Abuse (COCA).
- Alvernia -- lists items owned by Alvernia Colege library
- Penn State LIAS catalog (PSU libraries) -- Lists items owned in the entire Penn State system. Limit can be set to search only the Berks library collection.
- Kutztown -- List books and media items owned by Kutztown University.
Note: Libraries where Albright College students and Faculty can borrow materials (with identification):
» Any public library (if you have an Access PA library card)
» Any ACLCP library
» Any Penn State library
» Any library that is part of the State Higher Education System, e.g., Bloomsburg, Kutztown (if a PA resident)