Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Academic Search Complete -- Thousands of full-text journals, including many in the area of fashion.
- Business Source Complete -- A scholarly business database providing both bibliographic and fulltext items with indexing and abstracts going back as far as 1886.
- JSTOR -- provides full text online access to important scholarly journal literature in history, economics, political science, demography, mathematics and other humanities and social sciences disciplines.
- Project Muse -- Provides full-text access to more than 400 scholarly journals in the arts and humanities, social sciences, and mathematics.
- ProQuest Global Newsstream -- Full text of 300+ U.S. and international news sources. Includes coverage of 150+ major U.S. and international newspapers such as The New York Times and the Times of London, plus hundreds of other news sources and news wires. Coverge varies by source.
- Readers' Guide Retrospective -- A database containing comprehensive indexing of over 500 of the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States from 1890 - 1982. RGR is an excellent source for locating primary materials in 20th-century American history and culture.
- SocINDEX -- Find articles on social and cultural perspectives related to fashion and design.
Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Google Scholar helps you find relevant work across the world of scholarly research.