To find books and AV materials at Albright, check our CataLION (Online Public Access Catalog).
cataLION search tips:
- The cataLION online catalog searches like Google. It tries to match as many of your terms as possible with the best matches appearing on the first pages.
- The database accommodates truncation with the use of the asterisk. An asterisk can be used at the start or end of a word to truncate. Searching for “bat*” returns all words starting with “bat” and searching for “*man” returns all words ending in “man.”
- The database is searchable by title, author, subject or keyword options. When searching by keyword mode only input the keywords and ignore the prepositions, articles, etc to make the search more efficient.
- To do a more comprehensive search, use the CataLION advanced search
- For instructions about how to use other search features, click this here.