Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books at Albright & Other Libraries
To find books and AV materials at Albright, check our CataLION (Online Public Access Catalog).
cataLION search tips:
- Use cataLION to search print and electronic books, as well as DVDs and streaming video
- The cataLION online catalog searches like Google. It tries to match as many of your terms as possible with the best matches appearing on the first pages.
- The database is searchable by title, author, subject or keyword options. When searching by keyword mode only input the keywords and ignore the prepositions, articles, etc to make the search more efficient.
- The database will do automatic truncation, both left and right, so truncation symbols are not needed. E.g., typing in rain will find both rainfall and brain.
- To do a more comprehensive search, use the CataLION advanced search