Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Books and AV Materials
To find books and AV materials at Albright, check our cataLION (Online Public Access Catalog).
If you cannot locate what you need in the OPAC, try some of the other catalogs listed to find materials in other libraries, which can be interlibrary loaned.
cataLION search tips:
- The cataLION online catalog searches like Google. It tries to match as many of your terms as possible with the best matches appearing o the first pages.
- The database will do automatic truncation, both left and right, so truncation symbols are not needed. E.g., typing in rain will find both rainfall and brain.
- The database is searchable by title, author, subject or keyword options. When searching by keyword mode only input the keywords and ignore the prepositions, articles, etc to make the search more efficient.
- To do a more comprehensive search, use the cataLION advanced search option.
To find a book or AV material, enter your search here:
- To perform a more comprehensive search, use the cataLION advanced search option.
- Log in to be able to see what you checked out, place holds and create saved lists.