Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Survivor -- Who Will Outlast?
Before You Begin
- Students will be placed on tribes of 3-4.
- Tribes will work together to solve challenges.
- The librarian is available to answer questions, but not to do the work!
- All tribes must start each challenge at the same time. No peeking ahead! That's cheating!!!
- Work together as a “Tribe”
- Include everyone – no outcasts!
- Scoring: the tribe that finishes each challenge first gets 7 points, the next tribes to finish all get 5. Points will be cumulative, so even if your tribe gets off to a slow start, rankings can change fast!
- At the end of the challenges, the tribe with the most points wins the game!
Tools of Survival:
- Scholarly Journals (peer reviewed)
- Electronic Resources
- Library Databases
Instructional Services & Outreach Librarian
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science