It is the responsibility of the Gingrich Library to provide research materials to all Albright College students in a timely manner. The following interlibrary loan guidelines will help to ensure that the students' need for quality materials will be met.
1. Requests will be accepted via ILLiad (the interlibrary loan management software used by Albright College Library). All students are encouraged to obtain an account. This software works in two ways:
2. Renewals can be made on a case by case basis
3. Pickup of requested library materials:
4. Some requested materials may not be interlibrary loaned:
5. The format of delivery is at the discretion of the ILL department.
Interlibrary loan questions should be directed to the Interlibrary Loan Department at 610-921-7209. Please direct all other questions to the Reference Desk at 610-921-7211 or email@example.com.
Effective Date: August 20, 2005
Last Revised: Jan 20, 2014
Last updated on January 20, 2014