Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology & Molecular Biology Print Resources
- An A to Z of DNA Science. [Ref 575.1 W823a 2001]
- Bergey's Manual of Determinate Bacteriology. 9th ed. [Ref 589.95 B496 1994]
- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology. [589.9 B496] 4 vols.
- Cell Biology : A Laboratory Handbook. 3rd ed. [Ref 571.603 C392c3 2006] 4 vols.
- Concise Encyclopedia Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 3rd ed. [Ref 572.03 C7443 1991]
- Dictionary of Developmental Biology and Embryology, e-book from Credo Reference (2002)
- A Dictionary of Genetics. 6th ed. [Ref 575.1 K54d6 2002]
- The Encyclopedia of Autoimmune Diseases. [Ref 616.97 C344e 2003]
- Encyclopedia of Genetics. Rev ed. [Ref 575.1 E56N 2004] 2 vols.
- Encyclopedia of Genetics. [Ref 575.1 E56R 2001]
- The Encyclopedia of Infectious Diseases. 2nd ed. [Ref 616.903 T939e2 2003]
- Encyclopedia of the Human Genome, e-book from Credo Reference (2005)
- Encyclopedia of Virology. 2nd ed. [Ref 579.2 E562 1999] 3 vols.
- The Facts on File Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology. [Ref 571.603 F142H 2003]
- Glossary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Rev. ed. [Ref 572.03 G559g 1997]
- A Hypermedia Glossary of Genetic Terms, quick reference for any term used in genetics.
- Illustrated Dictionary of Immunology. 2nd ed. [Ref 616.079 C957i2 2003]
- Microterrors : the Complete Guide to Bacterial, Viral and Fungal Infections that Threaten Our Health. [Ref 616.9 H325m 2004]
- OMIM, Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man, comprehensive encyclopedia of human genes and genetic disorders.
- Oxford Dictionary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Rev. ed. [Ref 572.03 O98 2006] Older ed. in chemistry library and also available online via netLibrary.
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science