Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using iTunes to Transfer a Dowloaded Book
After downloading an ebrary book via Adobe Digital Editions, you can transfer it to your iPad, IPhone or iPod touch.
- Download a reading app (such as BlueFire) from the App Store
- Connect your iOS device to your computer
- Open iTunes and follow these steps:
- Sync your iOS device
- Click on the iPhone (or other) icon in the left pane
- Click on the Apps tab and scroll to select File Sharing
- Click Add
- Go to your My Digitial Editions folder
- Select the downloaded e-book you'd like to transfer - be sure to select the .pdf file
- Re-sync your iOS device
You should now be able to read the downloaded e-book on your iOS device. You may need to authorize your device with your Adobe ID.
The above steps are taken from the e-brary Knowledge Base.
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science
Need ebrary Help?
Click here for more help using ebrary e-books!