Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Step 1 - Create an Adobe ID
Step 2 - Install BlueFire on the iPad
- Go to the App Store on your iPad
- Search for "BlueFire Reader"
- Download it to your iPad
Step 3 - Download document via browser
- Go to ebrary and sign into your bookshelf account
- Find the desired document and click on the cover or the title to open it in QuickView
- Click Download
- Select option to download entire book and follow the prompts, including signing in to your Adobe ID
The above steps are taken from the e-brary Knowledge Base.
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science
Need ebrary Help?
Click here for more help using ebrary e-books!