Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using Your Android
- Install ebrary app for the Android from Google Play.
- Once you’ve installed the ebrary app, tap to open it
- First time signing in to app you’re prompted for your Adobe account info
- Then enter your personal ebrary account username and password. Since Albright uses a custom sign-in to ebrary through a proxy server, you will need to use the Facebook Sign-in feature below.
Facebook Sign-in option:
First, link your ebrary account to your Facebook account (a one-time setup):
- Go to your ebrary site using your computer’s browser
- Sign in to your personal ebrary account as usual (Dont have one? create one, see http://support.ebrary.com/kb/to-create-ebrary-account)
- Click “My Settings” link at top-right of ebrary screen.
- Under “Link your account to Facebook“, click “Log In“
- On Facebook log-in screen, enter your Facebook credentials, click “Log In”
(Don’t have a Facebook account? Click “Sign up for Facebook” at lower left)
You can then sign in on the mobile app using the “Sign in with Facebook” button and your Facebook credentials.
Important note: The Facebook Sign-in feature does not access or post anything on Facebook accounts, it just takes advantage of users’ Facebook authentication.
The Step-by-Step instructions above are provided by the ebrary Knowledge Base.
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science
Need ebrary Help?
Click here for more help using ebrary e-books!