Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Google Quick Tips
Google's advanced search allows you to search by domain name (on bottom line of the advanced search form).
Entering .edu or .gov into this line will only return results from educational or US government sites, which tend to contain more reliable scholarly or factual information. You will still have to evaluate the sites for authority, accuracy, currency, and objectivity.
There are many Internet gateways and high quality resources that provide high quality international business information. Some of the ones we recommend are:
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, publications available from ECLAC
- Export.gov Export.gov brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today's global marketplace.\
- Eurostat All things European Union: Structural Indicators, Euro Indicators, General and Regional statistics, Economy and finance, population and social conditions, industry, trade, services, external trade, transport and MORE! In English!
- FITA:International Trade Web Sources, website maintained by the Federation of International Trade Associates
- International Business and Economics, part of the International Affairs Resources Area as part of the WWW Virtual Library. Mostly in English, there are links to many current domestic and international trade, business, and economic sources.
- International Monetary Fund, has many publications available online
- International Business guide, part of the University of Kansas School of Business. Provides information on international business trade resources. Some restricted to U of K students but much open to anyone.
- LANIC Latin American Information Network Center. The Latin American Network Information Center (LANIC) is affiliated with the Lozano Long Institute of Latin American Studies (LLILAS) at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Statistics Canada, portal to Canadian economic information
- The World Bank Group, great information on the developing world
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science