Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For help writing papers, check out these titles:
- Political Science Research Methods [320.072 J67p6 2008]
- Political Science Student Writer's Manual. 5th ed. [808.066 S426p5]
Books & Ebooks
- CIA World Factbook, an ebook
- Encyclopedia of the United Nations and International Agreements. 3rd ed. [Ref 341.13 O83e3 2003] 4 vols.
- Greenwood Encyclopedia of Foreign Relations, an ebook via Credo Reference
- Guide to American Foreign Relations [Ref 327.73 A512B 2003] 2 vols.
- Oxford Companion to Politics of the World. 2nd ed. [Ref 320.03 O982 2001]
- Political Handbook of the World [Ref 910.09 P769 2000-02
- Statesman's Year-book [Ref 909.82 S797 2008]
Collection of fulltext online reference materials. Content includes dictionaries, encyclopedias, atlases, and subject-specific titles from art to accountancy, science to Shakespeare, and law to literature. Coverage varies by title.
Credo Reference Bloomberg Quicktakes
Hard-to-explain topics, explained simply. Bloomberg QuickTakes offer background information on issues happening today.
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science