Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Berg Fashion Library
Click the Berg Fashion Library link in the A-Z list of databases.
- Reference articles
- museum/gallery collections pages
- collection objects
Check under Help for the Basic Guide for Conducting Searches.
- Search Box. More suited to general searches.
- Advanced Search. Additional search criteria available.
- Browse. Search by categories
- From 04/01/2005 to present in ProQuest Central
- From 1938-46, 1947-6/49, 1953-6/73, 1975 to present in Albright College print collection. Current issues shelved on ;the first floor browsing shelves. Older issues shelved on third floor.
- Articles mentioning Vogue can be found in LexisNexis.
Searching in ProQuest
- Publications link
- word in title
- Search within publication
You can also go to a specific issue.
The library does not have any physical copies.
The WWD web link has full text for the last 12 months and is searchable back to 1994.
There are articles refering to WWD in LexisNexis.
Searching in WWD
- Click magnifying glass icon to get search box.
- Enter search term
- Choose by category
- Can sort by relevance or date
Searching in Lexis/Nexis
You can locate articles referring to WWD, but not from WWD. Search for 'WWD' or 'women's wear daily'