Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Searching in cataLION is more like Google
- Keyword searching: "Less is More!"
- Avoid the use of "a" an" & "the"
- Logging in gets you more
To find a book or AV material, enter your search here:
- To perform a more comprehensive search, use the cataLION advanced search option.
- Log in to be able to see what you checked out, place holds and create saved lists.
To find books written by Astrid Lindgren do an author search: Astrid Lindgren
To find books about Beatrix Potter, do a subject search: Beatrix Potter
To find books about a criticism or a particular author, do a keyword search
"Lewis Carroll" AND criticism
If you cannot locate what you need in the cataLION, try these other catalogs to find materials in other libraries, which can be interlibrary loaned.
Another source for locating books is a database called WorldCat. This is a catalog for thousands of libraries. Use this if you cannot find enough books at Albright. [Probably not necessary for this class].
Library staff will do everything possible to get your materials to you in a timely fashion. Click the Getting Your Materials tab above for instructions.