Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Biographical and Theatrical Companies Information
- Dictionary of Literary Biography
- British Dramatists Since World War II - 822.914 B862G1 (parts 1 and 2)
- British and Irish Dramatists Since World War II - 822.914 B862G2
- British and Irish Dramatists Since World War II - 822.914 B862G3
- Critical Survey of Drama - 808.82 C9342 2003 (8 volumes)
- The Continuum Companion to Twentiety Century Theatre - REF. 792.03 C762C
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of Theatre and Performance - REF 792.03 O98K 2003
- A Companion to Post-War British Theatre - 792.0942 B261c
- The Cambridge History of British Theatre - 792.0941 C178B (3 volumes)
- The History of the National Theatre - 792.0941 E49h 1978
- The Royal Court Theatre Inside and Out - 792.0942 L778r 2007
- The Irish Drama - 792.0941 M257iB
- A History of Irish Theatre, 1601-2000 - 792.0941 M829h
- Culture War: Conflict, Commemoration and the Contemporary Abbey Theatre -- Ebook
Literature Criticism Online is a part of the Literature Resource Center -- Includes full-text articles from scholarly journals and literary magazines. Also provides critical essays, work and topic overviews, full-text works, biographies, and more to provide a wealth of information on authors, their works, and literary movements.
Doolee.com -- the free online guide to modern playwrights and theatre plays which have been written, adapted or translated, into English since the production of Look Back in Anger in 1956.
A variety of other sources may be found in Theater Research Sources