Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Basic Search Techniques
If you need more helping in understanding how to search, review this online guide to better understand how to select keywords, use truncation and Boolean logic.
The purpose of the library research exercises is to become familiar with the library resources at Albright and develop the skills necessary to find and use the best resources in research and assignments.
The first library research topic:
- Find and summarize book reviews on the class texts
- The canon : a whirligig tour of the beautiful basics of science / Natalie Angier, ©2007
- Isaac Newton / James Gleick, ©2003
- Not in our genes : biology, ideology, and human nature / Richard, Lewontin, Steven Rose and Leon Kamin, ©1984
- The two cultures / C. P. Snow, ©1963