Finding Journal Articles
- ABI/Inform Global, available via ProQuest, premier business journal & newspaper database, much in full text online.
- Limited business information available via the Gale Virtual Reference Library. Search approximately 14 titles with approximately 14,500 documents (8/2010)
- Mergent Online, available via Mergent Online, select "Enter Mergent Online" to gain access to financial information on over 10,000 US public companies, many International companies and US and International annual reports.
- LexisNexis Academic is a powerful research tool for researching news, business and legal topics but it is not as intuitive as some of our other databases. If you have questions please call Pat Brosenne at 610-921-7212 or email email@example.com.
Complete Journal Title List
Check our list of online and print journals to determine which titles you can access in the library and online. If you cannot find the article you need, request it via interlibrary loan.
Finding Reference Resources
Reference sources provide solid background information on a topic or provide a quick and easy access to sources with factual information. You will want to consult them when you either want to get a good background on a topic (e.g., an encyclopedia entry) or to find a quick fact or definition (e.g., dictionary or almanac). The reference sources listed here may be in print or online format. Online database sources with a double asterisk, must be logged into as a remote user -- see instructions below.
- The Blackwell Encyclopedic Dictionary of Marketing [Ref 658.8 B632, 1999]
- Brands and Their Companies [Available online via Gale Business and Company Resource Center**]
- Business Rankings Annual, 2000 through Present [Available online via Gale Business and Company Resource Center**]
- Demographics USA (county ed.) [Ref 658.83 D383C 2006]
- Demographics USA (zip ed.) [Ref 658.83 D383Z 2006]
- Encyclopedia of Business [Ref 650.103 E562 2000]
- Encyclopedia of Major Marketing Campaigns [Ref 659.1 E56R, 2000]
- Lifestyle Market Analyst [Ref 658.8 M554m 2003]
- Market Share Reporter [Available online via Gale Business and Company Resource Center**]
- Marketing : the Encyclopedic Dictionary [Ref 658.8 M554m 1999]
- Marketing Strategies, Tactics, and Techniques : a Handbook for Practitioners [658.8 R729m, 2001]
- The New Non-profit Almanac and Desk Reference [Ref 361.37 N532 2002]
Finding Books and AV Materials
To find books and AV materials at Albright, check cataLION our online catalog.
If you cannot locate what you need in cataLION, try these other catalogs to find materials in other libraries, which can be interlibrary loaned.
Some popular books and AV materials used in marketing classes are: