Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Call the Director's Office at (610)921-7202 if the issue is urgent.
REFERENCE, INTERLIBRARY LOAN & COLLECTION SUPPORT
- Interlibrary Loan Request via Tipasa (first time users click here)
Albright students, faculty and staff can register to use ILLiad, the library's online interlibrary loan (ILL) software, and manually enter a request to borrow a book or journal article from another library. However, we recommend that you use WorldCat (for books) or one of the general subscription databases (those available on EBSCOhost, FirstSearch, ProQuest, ScienceDirect or Wilson Web for journals) to find what you want and automatically fill out the request form (available on campus or by remote access and selecting FirstSearch).
- Recommend a Book Purchase
Albright students, faculty and staff can use this form to suggest specific books or topics that would enhance the Gingrich Library collection.
- Recommend a Serial Purchase
Albright faculty can use this form to suggest specific journal or other serial purchase that would enhance the Gingrich Library collection.
CIRCULATION & RESERVES SUPPORT
- Renew Books and AV Materials Online - do this online at the new cataLION online catalog. Log in with your LIONLink username and password and view your items. You can renews items individually or in groups.
- Standard Library Forms (in Adobe Acrobat's .pdf format)
Print out copies of standard library forms for easy convenience. NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader must be loaded on your computer to print these forms. This software is available for free at the Adobe website. NOTE: one item per page
- Release of Student Papers - (pdf) must accompany all requests to place on reserve copies of student papers
- Reserves - Original Material PDF Forms (for placing on reserve items that have not been photocopied or duplicated (such as books, commercial videotapes, DVDs, & CDs), non-copyrighted handouts, realia )
- Reserves -Copied Materials Form (for placing on reserve items that have been photocopied or duplicated, such as book chapters, journal articles)