"Pages From Her Life" are a variety of materials held in the college archives from different time periods and written by girls and women not connected with Albright College. In the words of author, Todd James Pierce, from his article, "Looking to the Past," published in the August 2016 issue of The Writer, he wrote, "The basic question aspiring historical writers need to ask is this: What documents of the era, (i.e., those created during the era) exist to demonstrate daily life in a chosen time period?
World War II time period
- Isabelle (last name unknown) – WAVES – Letters to her mother and sister (7 letters)
- Lt. Mary A. Schmalzrie, Army Nurse Corps – Letters to her mother in Pittsburgh, PA (13 V-mail letters)
- Miss Goldie Steele – Letters to a friend while in high school and later as a WAVE (7 letters)
- Sarah Todd, a WAVE, writes to her family (150 letters)
- Doris Tomlinson, a WAAC, writes to her parents and sister in Portland, OR. She is stationed in England. (47 letters)
- Letters from Georgette, “Polly”, to her parents in California, 1934-1942. She had married a Frenchman and they were living in France during the German occupation.
- Letters to Norah Ursula Leggatt who was in the WAAF and she worked at Home Chain radar stations around the UK.
- Nora Spurr received letters from her brothers. She was in the WAAF and stationed in England
- Pauline Rodgers Stott who was an ambulance driver and she wrote a long letter to her parents in England.
- Ensign Florence Job, Nurse at a U.S. Navy hospital (47 letters written to her)
- The diary of Elizabeth Sanders, 1942-1946, living in Dayton, OH.
- Mrs. Elda Stocker, scrapbook, 1942-1943, Berks County.
- An Army in Skirts: The World War II Letters of Francis DeBra – She was in the Women’s Army Corps (WAC)
- Mollie’s War: The Letters of a World War II WAC in Europe
- Our Mother’s War: American Women at Home and at the Front during World War II
- Diaries 1957-1958, 1963-1968, 1969-1973 – Minnie Alsop in Kansas
- Diary 1977 – Gladys Albright in California
- Ephemera: Letters, scrapbook, play programs – Theresa Ann Nixon during high school and college, Virginia Beach, VA ; Marlboro College, VT; Greensboro, NC, 1970s-1980s
- Mildred Jordan (an author from Reading, PA) Papers, 1920s-1980s