Skip to main content

Science Center: Home

Connecting the Past with the Present

 

 

The Science Center was completed in 1929 and dedicated on May 16, 1930. The building was not named the Merner-Pfieffer Hall of Sciences until 1936. The Horn Wing was added in 1965 and was named after Prof. Clarence Horn, the first biology chairmen in 1929. He took much interest in preparing students for medical and paramedical careers.