Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Five Ws:
- Who created the information? What are their qualifications?
- What is it saying? Is it relevant to your research?
- When was the inormation created? Do you need current or historic information?
- Where was it published? In a scholarly journal, popular magazine, or on the web?
- Why was it created? To inform, to sell something, to persuade, to entertain?
C.R.A.A.P. Test video
Prezi presentation on the C.R.A.A.P. test.