- World Explorers and Discoverers, 910.922 W927 1998
- Use cataLION, Albright's online public access catalog to identify books and videos on your topic. Use keywords like explorers or innovators or pioneers
- Subject encyclopedias in a specific field can help you identify explorers and innovators. Search the online catalog by typing in the field and then the word encyclopedias. For example:
- science and encyclopedias
- theater and encyclopedias
- art and encyclopedias
- General history books can describe the environment in which the explorer or innovator operated
Another source for locating books is a database called WorldCat. This is a catalog for thousands of libraries. Use this if you cannot find enough books at Albright. Library staff will do everything possible to get your materials to you in a timely fashion. Click the Getting Your Materials tab above for instructions.