Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gather some background information on your topic. A great place to start is with Credo Reference, an English language collection of online reference books.
Searching CataLION & WorldCat
To find a book or AV material, enter your search here:
- CataLION provides access to both print and electronic books.
- To perform a more comprehensive search, use the cataLION advanced search option.
- Try separate searches in both English or Spanish.
- Log in to be able to see what you checked out, place holds and create saved lists.
WorldCat is a catalog of books and other materials held by libraries worldwide.
Catalog Searching Tips
cataLION search tips:
- The cataLION online catalog searches like Google. It tries to match as many of your terms as possible with the best matches appearing o the first pages.
- The database will do automatic truncation, both left and right, so truncation symbols are not needed. E.g., typing in rain will find both rainfall and brain.
- The database is searchable by title, author, subject or keyword options. When searching by keyword mode only input the keywords and ignore the prepositions, articles, etc to make the search more efficient.
- Try separate searches in both English and Spanish.
- To do a more comprehensive search, use the cataLION advanced search option.