Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide will discuss
- deciding on a topic
- finding reliable information about the topic
- citing the information you find
Check with your professor to be sure your topic is appropriate.
Develop a research question that works
Information Sources to Help Select a Topic
Conduct preliminary research to help select a good topic.
- Read the syllabus carefully.
- Discuss the assignment with your professor.
- Create a list of key words and persons related to your topic.
- Get more information from
- Credo Reference
- Lion One Search on the library home page