Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use This Guide
This guide was created specifically for the FYS course, Yeats taught by Dr. Lawrence Morris.
Use the tabs above to learn about the library and its resources!
Please click on the above image to take a short survey about our class.
We're Here To Help!
Reference librarians can help you at any stage of the research process. Please stop by the Reference Desk, call us (610-921-7211) or email us at email@example.com.
And when the library is closed, get help at Ask Here PA.
A good print or online encyclopedia can provide beginning researchers with the following:
- an overview of a topic and how it fits into the broader picture,
- the various aspects of a topic to help broaden or narrow the area of research,
- the vocabulary associated with the topic to help identify appropriate keywords to use at the computer,
- the names of important people, companies or places involved with the topic,
- a bibliography to lead to other relevant items on the topic, including major studies, books, articles and researchers.
Instructional Services & Outreach Librarian
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, English 101/102
, English Literature
, Environmental Sciences
, ESL (English as a Second Language)
, First Year Seminars