Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Credo Reference is a collection of fulltext reference materials. It is an excellent place to start to get background information on a topic.
To find a book or AV material, enter your search here:
- To perform a more comprehensive search, use the cataLION advanced search option.
- Log in to be able to see what you checked out, place holds and create saved lists.
Dictionary of Environmental Economics [Ref 333.703 D554 2001]
- Encyclopedia of Earth, [ebook] comprehensive material in traditional environmental disciplines.
- Encyclopedia of Energy, [ebook] from Credo Reference (2004)
Encyclopedia of Environment and Society [Ref 304.203 E565 2007] 5 vols.
Encyclopedia of the Biosphere [Ref 333.95 E56F 2000]
Environmental Encyclopedia [Ref 363.703 E61B3 2003] 2 vols.
- Indigenous People and Environmental Issues: An Encyclopedia [Ref 304.2 J65i 2003]
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Curriculum Library Support
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Graduate Studies
, International Relations
, Political Science
, Public Health
, School of Professional Studies