Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use This Guide
This guide was created specifically for the FYS--100 The Truth of Suffering.
Use the tabs above to learn about the library and its resources!
Hello! My name is Charlie Colombo and I will be your librarian today!
My contact information is on the right hand side.
This guide was created specifically for students in FYS 100 The Truth of Suffering.
A good print or online encyclopedia can provide beginning researchers with the following:
- an overview of a topic and how it fits into the broader picture,
- the various aspects of a topic to help broaden or narrow the area of research,
- the vocabulary associated with the topic to help identify appropriate keywords to use at the computer,
- the names of important people, companies or places involved with the topic,
- a bibliography to lead to other relevant items on the topic, including major studies, books, articles and researchers.
We're Here To Help!
Reference librarians can help you at any stage of the research process. Please stop by the Reference Desk, call us (610-921-7211) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And when the library is closed, get help at Live Reference 24/7