Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- American Horticultural Society Encyclopedia of Plants and Flowers. [Ref 635.903 E56B 2002]
- The Cambridge Illustrated Glossary of Botanical Terms. [Ref 580.14 H628c 2000]
- Concise Encyclopedia of Plant Pathology, e-book from Credo Reference (2004)
- CRC Ethnobotany Desk Reference. [Ref 581.63 J68c 1999]
- Dictionary of Plant Sciences, 2nd ed., e-book from Ebsco Ebook Collection (1998)
- Flora of North America. [Ref 581.97 F632] select vols. now available, both in print and from the website.
- Penguin Dictionary of Plant Sciences. New ed. [581.03 P398 1999]
- The Plant-book. 2nd ed. [Ref 581.03 M112p2 1997]
- Plant Sciences. [Ref 580 P713R 2001] 4 vols.
- Plant Identification Terminology. 2nd ed. [Ref 580 H314p2 2001]
, Area Studies
, Computer Science
, Criminology/Crime and Justice
, Digital Media
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Family Studies
, Finance & Investing
, First Year Seminars
, International Relations
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Political Science